South Wirral High School is celebrating excellent GCSE results for students again this year – a reflection of the hard work and endeavour that these young people have put in over the last 5 years. In another year of uncertainty, students have managed themselves with real maturity and we are so pleased that their efforts have been rewarded. We are proud of the high level of challenge and rigour that has gone into assessments to ensure that students have got the results that accurately reflect their abilities.
South Wirral High School is delighted to welcome so many students into its Sixth Form following their high levels of attainment. Notable successes include:
- Sam Dobson (2 x 9s, 1 x 8 and 6 x 7s)
- Dan Collins (2 x 9s, 2 x 8s and 1 x 7)
- Harvey Muirhead (1 x 9, 2 x 8s and 1 x 7)
- Imogen Sawdon (1 x9, 1 x 8, 1 x 7 and Distinction*)
- Phoebe Bowyer (1 x 9, 1 x 8 and 1 x 7)
- Maddie Hughes (1 x 9, 1 x 8 and 1 x 7)
- Beth McCabe (1 x 9 and 2 x 7s)
- Emefa Jiagge (4 x 8s and 2 x 7s)
- Joe Cavanagh (2 x 8 and 3 x 7s)
- Ewan Pinch (1 x 8 and 6 x 7s)
- Charlotte McQuinn (1 x 8, 3 x 7s and Distinction*)
- Harry Fowles (1 x 8 and 3 x 7s)
- George Fowles (1 x 8 and 2 x 7s)
Whilst these students achieved top grades, we are proud of the progress that all our students have made.
These GCSE results come just days after strong Sixth Form results. We wish all our students every success in the future, as they seek to further their learning or take up apprenticeships or employment. We would like to thank and congratulate everyone involved in enabling our students to achieve their potential.
A small number of places remain for a September start at our Sixth Form. Students should contact the school on email@example.com should they wish to secure a place.