The school’s dress code for all students is:
- Black trousers or black knee length skirt or black pinafore dress
- White shirt
- School tie – (purchased from school)
- Black blazer with school badge
- Plain black shoes with flat or low heels
- Plain black, white, or grey socks or tights
Other Uniform Rules
- School shoes should be worn. These should be black, polish-able and business style
- Skirts must be school skirts and not be too short, tight, clingy or fashion skirts etc.
- Trousers must be school trousers. Jeans, fashion trousers, leggings etc. are not acceptable.
- No knitwear or sweatshirts etc. at all.
- NO jewellery except one stud per ear and a watch is allowed.
- Hair accessories should be in the school colours of black, red or white.
- Hair cuts and styles must be sensible. Hair extensions or shaved heads are not permitted. Hair dyeing in multi colours is not permitted.
- No makeup is permitted.
Red rugby shirt or plain red t-shirt, black shorts, black football socks and training shoes and football boots.
White t-shirt/polo shirt, black shorts or tracksuit bottoms, training shoes and black jumper.
Plain black tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt are optional – no logos. A black sweatshirt for PE use only with an embroidered school logo is available for boys and girls. Students who study Dance are also to wear suitable PE kit.