How do I apply to the Sixth Form?
- Look at the ‘Course Information Booklet’ for details of courses available and their entry requirements.
- Choose the courses that suit your needs and fill in an initial application form. If you have any queries, speak to a member of the Sixth Form team or subject teacher. There is also an online application form.
- Submit your initial application (below) by the final week of the Autumn term.
What happens next?
- A member of the Sixth Form team will contact every student who has applied for Sixth Form @ South Wirral and will arrange to meet with you for an informal interview. Here you will discuss choices, predicted grades and career aspirations.
- External applicants must bring a written reference from their current school, along with predicted grades.
- If successful, you can hope to receive a formal conditional offer in the post.
Initial Application Form