Meet The Tutor – Year 7 Parents
Meet the Tutor – Tuesday 31st October 2017
All parents of year 7 students should have received a ‘Meet the Tutor slip’ to request a time to speak to their Tutor.
- Times vary according to the member of staff but all staff are available from 3.05 – 5.15pm in the school Hall.
- Once the slip has been completed highlighting the preferred time slot, an exact time will be recorded in the students’ planner, so parents can see an appointment has been made.
Points which will be discussed at the meeting:
- How your child has settled in and made friends, got involved in clubs etc
- Assessments – ATCL/ATHL
- Planners – use and importance of signing, so please bring them to the meeting.
- Attendance/punctuality – 95% plus is the school expectation and students should have no more than 5 lates during the year, students will not be allowed on trips if they don’t have the expected attendance and punctuality.