We wanted to draw your attention to Amazon Smile, a way you can donate to our school fund without it costing you anything. Our school fund is used to help advance the education of our students by helping provide facilities, equipment and experiences throughout their school journey.
Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the exact same shopping experience as on Amazon.co.uk, but 0.5% of eligible purchases are automatically donated to our school.
Signing up is easy and only needs to be done once!
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
- Sign in with your Amazon.co.uk credentials
- Search and choose “South Wirral High School – School Fund” to receive donations.
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.co.uk to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
If you use the Amazon app, just register using the steps above and then follow the 4 steps below and all your purchases will automatically donate without needing to do anything differently.
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.co.uk)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.