The Department for Education have now released a national voucher scheme, which we will be taking part in from Monday 20th April.
What does this mean for you?
- The voucher amount will change to £15 a week.
- The process to claim your voucher will also slightly change. You will now receive an “eGift code”, which you will need to enter on the http://www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk/ website to choose your voucher.
- There is more choice of supermarkets and this can be changed for each voucher.
- You will receive the vouchers/eCode via email only from the 20th April. However, as this is a new system which many schools will be using there may be a delay in receiving the first voucher.
- Further information can be found on this page, including a frequently asked questions document on the left.
If you have any problems please email email@example.com for support.