Appeals to South Wirral High School
On 1st March parents of students moving to secondary school in September find out their allocated school. If you are unhappy with your secondary school allocation, don’t despair, South Wirral High School offers a quality education for all abilities with students achieving outstanding exam results. We have limited places available through the Wirral Council appeals process.
What do I need to do next?
At South Wirral, we operate an “Every Day is Open Day” policy. We like to allow parents to see the school on a normal day rather than just at an Open Evening.
If you would like to book a guided tour with a member of our leadership team click here: Guided tour booking form
Can I appeal to South Wirral High School if I live in Cheshire?
Yes. Please follow the steps below for Cheshire.
How do I appeal to get a place at South Wirral High School?
You should submit your appeal form by 31 March 2018 to Wirral Council. This will ensure that the Panel hears and makes a decision on your appeal before 20 June 2018. If it is submitted any later, it could take up to the end of the summer term or may be later to be heard.
If you live in Wirral follow the steps below:
- Download a copy of the appeals form by clicking here.
- Complete the appeals form.
- Once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in Cheshire follow the steps below:
- Find help, guidance and apply online here: Cheshire West Appeals Process
- You can request a paper form by telephoning the Authority on 0300 123 7039
- Complete the appeals form and send supporting evidence to email@example.com